1. Contact one of our recommended curtain makers. They will advise you on your spatial needs, fullness, pleats, fabric quantities and hardware. Our curtain makers are happy to make and send them to you, so you do not need to live in Auckland!
2. Measure or get your curtain makers to measure your windows.
3. Find out quantities needed from your curtain maker or get our knowledgeable staff to calculate your quantities from your measurements.
4. Order your free fabric and lining samples from our website or visit us in store.
5. Choose your lining based on your needs.
6. Order your fabric online or in store and we can send it directly to your curtain maker.